FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
And all the answers!
- What areas do you service?
- We cover Greater Atlanta and Greater Nashville.
- Click here for our Georgia coverage map.
- Click here for our Tennessee coverage map.
- What is the turnaround time for edited photos?
- Photos are delivered next day. Please reach out to us for a quote for same day delivery.
- How are photos delivered?
- Photos are sent to you in a Google Drive link, which can be downloaded into a zip file with a few easy clicks.
- Can your photographers upload photos to the MLS?
- Unfortunately, we do not have access to the MLS.
- What if it rains?
- We are happy to shoot rain or shine, and will provide complimentary sky replacement on one front and one back photo
- However, if you ordered drone on your photoshoot, we will not be able to fly it in the rain. We recommend you reschedule your shoot when rain is in the forecast if drone is needed
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible, so that adjustments to the photographer's calendar can be made.
- At this time, we do not charge a cancellation fee, unless the photographer was already on the way to the appointment or the home was not photo ready upon arrival.
- Do your photographers have Supra access?
- Yes, our photographers have access to Supra using the CBS code provided by the agent.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- At this time, we accept electronic payment only. The week of your scheduled appointment, you will receive an email with your invoice via Square.
- Payment is not due until after your photoshoot has been completed.
- Can I please have a copy of the RAW images?
- It is our strict policy not to deliver unedited images.
- Do your photographers assist with staging?
- Our photographers are not responsible for staging, however they will ensure all lights are turned on and adjust the blinds when needed.
- Please ensure your listing is photo-ready prior to your scheduled shoot.
- Click here to download our complimentary staging guide.